Looks like the campus commies are trying to drive traffic to my blog again. Hello all! A couple of statements for the newcomers:
- Rush Limbaugh was a god amongst men. He was worth more than 10,000 of you skinny college socialists. May the gods sing him to his rest.
- Sarah Parcak appears to be a sociopath, but she’s also an academic, and as long as she doesn’t break any serious ethical rules in terms of her teaching and scholarship she can say whatever godawful crap she wants on Twitter.
- That being said, what she posted during the BLM riots came awful goddamn close to incitement. So maybe she should be in prison? But that’s above my pay grade.
- Tenure exists to protect deranged geniuses like Parcak. However, her participation in the cancel culture strikes me as an ethical violation as serious as falsifying data or sleeping with a grad student. Extreme politics and weird beliefs are par for the course in academia, but my feel is that no one who takes part in the politics of personal destruction should be allowed to serve in a position where they have access to students.
- If y’all wanna get your rocks off calling me a Nazi on Twitter, go ahead, but just be aware if you make specific unfounded claims with your name attached to them, you’re probably breaking the law. So be careful.
EDIT: To save y’all the trouble of trying to dig it up yourself, here’s a link to the post where I “publicly declare myself a white supremacist” according to the Twitterati. Enjoy!